2010年6月27日星期日

Some Thinking

Always, a lot of humans say we are advantageous because we are adolescent and accept a acceptable ambiance to develope ourselves. well, on the addition hand, some altercate that we are the "beat generation" because of the confortable environment. I (maybe all of us) can not accomplish a conclussion about that. At this moment, I wish to discouss some things happended during my academy life.

About one year ago, I steped into the campus with abounding of adventuresomeness and passion, beatific parents abroad in a hurry, and started my absolute life. Time gese by, about I became apathetic and fabricated excuse. some times able from classes, some times gave up doinng homeworks, and consistently remainded myself that the university is the endure time for play.but three canicule ago, the aforementioned time I got my academy access examilation grades one year begore, I came to realise that I charge to anticipate what I should to do, what affectionate of being I wish to become, and how to accolade my parents.

I apperceive I accept appetite and do not wish to be a ardinary humans all my life. Finance is a acceptable specialty but aswell a acreage which is abounding of competition. No one can success after efforts! I charge to anemic up and affluent myself.

If you do not action the alarm to affluent yourself, you will absolutely be lagged abaft soon. I do not how continued I will assert this time, I achievement forever!

没有评论:

发表评论